Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP/Infinity On High 2xLP Hot Topic represses

25 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Really don't know what to do. Have been searching and looking for this record for years, but if it's shit quality, I really don't want to spend $30+ on it... 

I always say if you're on the fence to just get it. If you wait on it, it'll be gone and then you'll probably regret it. If you get it and absolutely hate it, in a few months these things will be going for atleast 100+ on eBay so you can sell it and make a few bucks in the long run. Just my two cents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

25 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Really don't know what to do. Have been searching and looking for this record for years, but if it's shit quality, I really don't want to spend $30+ on it... 

I always say if you're on the fence to just get it. If you wait on it, it'll be gone and then you'll probably regret it. If you get it and absolutely hate it, in a few months these things will be going for atleast 100+ on eBay so you can sell it and make a few bucks in the long run. Just my two cents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

53 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

That's Travis. Seems like a mad thing for them to say to a customer with no backing on it though! 

Yeah it's all very strange. Hopefully their FUTCT (if they do have it) is not going to be rather expensive, like their listings of the recent SRC Blink pressings are.

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Why couldn't they cancel one of your orders?

They said because the credit card charge was pending, so they couldn't do it. 

They said that they are including a pre-paid return label so I can just ship it off when I get both orders in. So it worked out, but just less efficiently. 

3 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

The stock pictures point to them being liars. Probably paid for overnight so they'll have them

by Wed. 

Which leads to further not understand why the hell one seller has them for $42.99

If you're going to sell them, why not wait and try to make some money?