Halloween Party Records

My daughter and I LOVE Halloween. Every year in early October we hit the craft stores for paints and stuff for our annual Halloween craft night.

On Halloween craft night we carve our pumpkins, decorate our little apartment, make and eat treats (baked pumpkin seeds, Carmel apples, etc) and do arts and crafts all while listening to Halloween music.

For this year I want to add to my small collection of Halloween records. I've got a sound effects record and the Monster Mash album (forgot the name). What else should I get? I'll start my discogs searches early.

thanks!

I don't know if Waxwork will repress this or not, but it's at a good price on Discogs.

Basically 3 sides of this is the Trick r Treat soundtrack, which is great Halloween music.  But the 4th side is just spooky Halloween sounds, which is extra cool.

https://www.discogs.com/Douglas-Pipes-Trick-R-Treat-/release/6247914

Edit:  I asked Waxwork if they're repressing Trick r Treat for this Halloween and they said no, but it would be soon.

Edited by highfives

12 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Love just about everything Lonesome Wyatt has released, this album is def. one of my "Go To" albums for Halloween. This has a very campy feeling to it as well with both songs and spoken word stories mixed in nicely.

Some else mentioned Trick R' Treat which I listen to and watch the movie every Halloween. Not to mention it is beautifully packaged as well.

An awesome album I grew up on is Disney's Trick Or Treat as well.

Another one I grew up on...

Then if you want to infuse some punk into your Halloween, The Return Of The Living Dead Soundtrack is just great year around and was recently reissued so you should be able to get a copy at a decent price.

I could go on and on forever since Halloween is my favorite holiday but it looks like everyone in this thread so far has pretty awesome taste. If you are looking for anything more specific you have not found yet I could probably offer a few suggestions as well.

Edited by hype