PO NOW: American Football - American Football (LP2) (Oct 21 2016; Polyvinyl)

2 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Yup. Woke up, checked it, and finally just pulled the trigger. I am ASTOUNDED at how quickly these have sold, but stoked for PV. They're a good company and deserve that kind of business.

AF is the CCR of emo. This shouldn't be that shocking.

1 hour ago, jonnywreck said:

Yup. Woke up, checked it, and finally just pulled the trigger. I am ASTOUNDED at how quickly these have sold, but stoked for PV. They're a good company and deserve that kind of business.

How do you check inventory levels? Is this something regular humans can look into?

21 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I wouldn't exactly call that flipping. It was $37.23 to order it direct. $44.99 with free shipping probably either breaks even or would be a loss.

1 minute ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I wouldn't exactly call that flipping. It was $37.23 to order it direct. $44.99 with free shipping probably either breaks even or would be a loss.

That listing was at like $80 earlier today. Not sure if best offer happened, but I thought that never displayed the actual selling price it one was accepted.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

That listing was at like $80 earlier today. Not sure if best offer happened, but I thought that never displayed the actual selling price it one was accepted.

Says unsold. I'd guess they violated eBay terms of use and it got taken down.

2 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

~$30 profit is flipping, IMO.

Edit: I see the price lower too. It was def. $80.

Edited by Thomas³

8 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

But the celebration was short lived when they realized all of the fucking Air Heads they have to buy.

Hahahaha, that's true. But still the best part of ordering from them! 

Side note, American Football's album art is infuriating. Is there a reason behind the "Americ.....................anfootball" thing? 

4 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Side note, American Football's album art is infuriating. Is there a reason behind the "Americ.....................anfootball" thing? 

Reasonable to imagine people picking this up on a shelf will think it's Americ's album "Anfootball" and likely contains non-English lyrics.