PO NOW: American Football - American Football (LP2) (Oct 21 2016; Polyvinyl)

1 minute ago, himynameisShane said:

Touche, I guess we won't know until we know

I mean, I won't be butthurt or anything if it is a metallic gold like that Mars Volta - De-Loused repress, but I'd sure love it to be "gold" like The End of the Ring Wars, which I guess is more of an amber than an orange now that I think about it, but still.

12 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I may be the only one, but I kind of hope this "gold" is less of a metallic gold, and more of the translucent orange that used to get called gold all the time.

I don't. For a hot ass minute in like 2011/2012 it seemed like every other record I bought was transparent orange. I hate that color now haha.

1 minute ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I don't. For a hot ass minute in like 2011/2012 it seemed like every other record I bought was transparent orange. I hate that color now haha.

I think orange was a misstatement of what I wanted. More of an amber is what I'm looking for, but they definitely do have a hit of amber. Surprisingly I don't think I have too many trans orange records because they usually never appealed to me. I'm not 100% sure why I'm hoping that's the case for this one.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think orange was a misstatement of what I wanted. More of an amber is what I'm looking for, but they definitely do have a hit of amber. Surprisingly I don't think I have too many trans orange records because they usually never appealed to me. I'm not 100% sure why I'm hoping that's the case for this one.

Given that the variant description specifically states "metallic" I don't think you'll get your wish this time.  I'm not sure a trans gold or metallic gold will particularly fit with the album art, but it's new AF, so who cares really?

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Given that the variant description specifically states "metallic" I don't think you'll get your wish this time.  I'm not sure a trans gold or metallic gold will particularly fit with the album art, but it's new AF, so who cares really?

37 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Eh. I can deal. I don't think I even read the color description to be honest. New AF was enough to sell it to me, as I'm sure it was for most in this thread.