PO NOW: American Football - American Football (LP2) (Oct 21 2016; Polyvinyl)

I gotta hand it to Bullmoose. I preordered this AF album with the Stranger Things OST. I was expecting both to ship at the end of the month after Stranger Things was released. Nope, they split the shipments and sent the AF LP2 to me via USPS Priority.  It should arrive today. They split shipments on another order of mine as well, again priority mail.  So I guess their "free" shipping is not media mail. Excellent!

Curious to see what the orange - red starburst of the Indie Exclusive AF looks like when it comes in today.

On 16/10/2016 at 4:49 PM, lastvaultboy said:

Any sign of the silver yet?

On 14/10/2016 at 5:37 PM, Tommy said:

Same, I'm in the US too and it's been dead silent. 

On 14/10/2016 at 9:00 PM, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Would appreciate that, I also put in a 2nd order from the US with no cancellation (yet)

Just logged into the EU store web page to see if I could see anything - didn't get a shipping email but my order is now saying it's been completed, so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow - you guys should log in and check to make sure yours has been sent too. 

36 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

I gotta hand it to Bullmoose. I preordered this AF album with the Stranger Things OST. I was expecting both to ship at the end of the month after Stranger Things was released. Nope, they split the shipments and sent the AF LP2 to me via USPS Priority.  It should arrive today. They split shipments on another order of mine as well, again priority mail.  So I guess their "free" shipping is not media mail. Excellent!

Curious to see what the orange - red starburst of the Indie Exclusive AF looks like when it comes in today.

Bullmoose is the jam. I love that they split shipments and don't charge until actually shipping.

18 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Also now showing "Complete" on the silver.

What does your order status above mean?
Active - Your order still has pending items that need to be processed and shipped.
Complete - Your order has been processed and shipped
Cancelled - All items on your order have been cancelled.
Unpaid - A problem has occured with your payment details. You will need to provide alternative info for your order to be processed.

Edited by Tommy

12 minutes ago, jrodan said:

I am showing pressing info as /300. where you getting /500?

It was 500, but now I see 300 too. Interesting.

Check out the cached page:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I2YEeCzhSTgJ:https://americanfootball.tmstor.es/cart/product.php%3Fid%3D29651+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

18 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Just logged into the EU store web page to see if I could see anything - didn't get a shipping email but my order is now saying it's been completed, so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow - you guys should log in and check to make sure yours has been sent too. 

Thanks for that. Can't seem to log in to my account at the minute.