Secret Santa 2016

Just to let you know..anyone who didn't post a pic is automatically out.  we were very thorough about who posted pic or didn't. i was also very thorough about who didn't send me confirmation #'s and just sent their package. 2 years in a row some of you disregarded the rules. 

If you are new you are gonna have to be vouched by someone who's already done it. if you vouch for someone and they flake, you are in charge of making up for that gift. 

sound fair?

did anyone else have any problems last year?

2 hours ago, controlthebleeding said:

Just to let you know..anyone who didn't post a pic is automatically out.  we were very thorough about who posted pic or didn't. i was also very thorough about who didn't send me confirmation #'s and just sent their package. 2 years in a row some of you disregarded the rules. 

If you are new you are gonna have to be vouched by someone who's already done it. if you vouch for someone and they flake, you are in charge of making up for that gift. 

sound fair?

Been here a min but haven't done this yet and would like to, so anyone wanna vouch for Mr taco here...if my trade feedback doesn't help.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

5 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Been here a min but haven't done this yet and would like to, so anyone wanna vouch for Mr taco here...if my trade feedback doesn't help.

I vouch for mr. taco.

I think I am out at this point, it was a lot of fun last year but I will be moving in the next six months and don't know where to have my stuff sent.

On 8/25/2016 at 5:21 PM, controlthebleeding said:

sound fair?

does the fact I did this a couple years ago count?