GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

3 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

I have no issue with this. About 4-5 posters blast me with negative votes over anything I say. Please don't be mad at me, I didn't cause this, they most likely are the reason it was removed.

People downvoting you isn't the reason it got removed. Sure, you have a stupid thread dedicated to you. But don't think you're that important.

#vcfamous

It's time to take someone out back and beat them with a stick for creating a "master thread" to give someone undeserving of any attention.

And no one should flatter themselves for the testing out of the downvote removal. Sure...some abuse the system...and they get addressed...but I'll be damned and admit that some people deserve to be downvoted for their taking up board space.

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I may be a complete idiot, and maybe some mod changed the topic title, but you created this thread, no?

My topics were merged to prevent me from flooding the boards. I wasn't trying to flood them but I understand the thought behind it. I don't intend to make topics every day or make a scene. My apologies. I did not change the title to "master thread." Thats a promise!

6 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

My topics were merged to prevent me from flooding the boards. I wasn't trying to flood them but I understand the thought behind it. I don't intend to make topics every day or make a scene. My apologies. I did not change the title to "master thread." Thats a promise!

50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-fac

7 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Side note, we are allowed to listen to, music at work so I just finished a killer play list. I put ton's of blink 182, paramore, coheed, La dispute, yellowcard, and gaslight anthem on my ipod.

iPod and gaslight anthem are blowing your "18 year old" cover.