GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

Anyone got any funny memories of Bake or even false memories of Bake?

I personally think my favourite false memory of Bake was the time he took us all out for ice cream, it didn't matter how many scoops or whether you wanted nuts and hot fudge he paid the whole bill with nothing but a cheeky grin on his face. I often cast my memory back to that summer that never happened and feel like I'll never know that kind of pure happiness again.

6 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I personally think my favourite false memory of Bake was the time he took us all out for ice cream, it didn't matter how many scoops or whether you wanted nuts and hot fudge he paid the whole bill with nothing but a cheeky grin on his face. I often cast my memory back to that summer that never happened and feel like I'll never know that kind of pure happiness again.

Wha?? wtf.

18 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

My favorite false Bake memory was when we all went to the fair and rode the bumper cars. Everyone hated this one guy, lets call him GatorPrideSon (less n's so you know it's a different guy *wink*) so everyone was ramming into him. But not Bake, Bake walked over after the ride was done and comforted this asshat by telling him, "even if they hate you, you'll always be my special guy". What happened next was astounding! Bake pushed him down a hill a threw a grenade! He was just making him THINK he was nice guy. Classic Bake.

Just now, GatorPrideSONNN said:
Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and shape it and mark it with a B,
And bake, it in the oven for you, and me.

Patty cake, patty cake, Bake IS NOT ME!!!

We know. You could never be the man that Bake is.

5 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

You're not allowed to post, you quit!

Get out!

5 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

You're not allowed to post, you quit!

Get out!

20 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

My favorite false Bake memory was when we all went to the fair and rode the bumper cars. Everyone hated this one guy, lets call him GatorPrideSon (less n's so you know it's a different guy *wink*) so everyone was ramming into him. But not Bake, Bake walked over after the ride was done and comforted this asshat by telling him, "even if they hate you, you'll always be my special guy". What happened next was astounding! Bake pushed him down a hill a threw a grenade! He was just making him THINK he was nice guy. Classic Bake.

Wait, I thought he was ramming his sister. Were we ramming him too? The plot thickens...

15 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I remember the time bake took us all down to the old swimming hole. Ah, the summer haze, the smell of the lake water, glimmering in the sun. If only I could remember the name of that place so I could visit it...

It was Zihuatanejo. ;)