Best place to unload comic books

B-dosia

Looking for a spot like VC, or Discogs but for comics. I heave been lugging these around for 20+ yrs and don't feel like bringing them with me on my next move. Mostly late 80's to early 90's stuff. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also looking for a collectors frenzy like price guide as I have not looked into the value of coMics in years. Thx

14 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

80s and 90s stufff.....except for a couple dozen issues I would expect most comic shops would pay about .05 and issue.

Most of that was way over printed due to the huge speculation market at the time.

Cool I'll prob just throw em on ebay at 99 cent starting bid then and just see what happens. Thx for the info. Also is the same thing true about sports cards of that era? Flooded market and all?

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

There's the box set of soft cover trades that is super reasonably priced. Grab that!

I don't like buying soft cover books at all if I can. Especially for something like that I'd want to keep around. No matter how hard I try the covers always end up bent or curled and it drives me nuts. It's the reason I still don't own the Spice and Wolf LNs and was excited for that giant hardcover LE. Appreciate the heads up, I may take a look and order one for the time being though. 

7 minutes ago, Holo said:

I don't like buying soft cover books at all if I can. Especially for something like that I'd want to keep around. No matter how hard I try the covers always end up bent or curled and it drives me nuts. It's the reason I still don't own the Spice and Wolf LNs and was excited for that giant hardcover LE. Appreciate the heads up, I may take a look and order one for the time being though. 

They do come in a hard slipcase, and it's all ten volumes for ~100 new on amazon (third party, only $3.99 shipping)

I'm the exact opposite. I much prefer paperbacks for any books/trades.

19 hours ago, B-dosia said:

Cool I'll prob just throw em on ebay at 99 cent starting bid then and just see what happens. Thx for the info. Also is the same thing true about sports cards of that era? Flooded market and all?

Cards are worse. 

1/4 a penny a piece

Man I would love to be able to get even a penny a piece for cards.  Right now here at work I have a literal pallet full of cards that we have to sell by the pound as there is so little interest in them.

But sure @GatorPrideSONNN, come in to this thread and randomly call some one an asshole....and then look again at your negative 85 feedback you gained for being such a stand up guy.