(PO Now) Mitch Hedberg: The Complete Vinyl Collection

Mitch Hedberg’s entire discography is getting a special vinyl release this fall. Comedy Central announced today that the limited edition box set Mitch Hedberg: The Complete Vinyl Collection will be available on Friday, November 4th. Here’s what the set includes:

• 12 inch vinyl editions of all three original Comedy Central Records albums (four LPs): Strategic Grill Locations (double LP with bonus audio, 1999), Mitch All Together (2003), and Do You Believe in Gosh? (2008)
  • 36 page book with rare photos, stories by Mitch’s wife Lynn Shawcroft, and original essays by Doug Stanhope, Mike Birbiglia and Margaret Cho
  • Custom USB drive with MP3s of all three albums, never-before-heard recordings, an uncut presentation of Mitch’s 1999 Comedy Central Presents show, and more

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7JFJS0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_V1YZxbTSZG8Y6

2 minutes ago, sillybarry said:

boy, I wonder who is gonna pocket the money from this. I hope his widow/lady friend gets some :/

Lynn Shawcroft is very involved with his estate so I'm sure she'll be seeing some of it, also considering she is contributing content to it. 

24 minutes ago, zuck said:

I looooove Helberg & especially Mitch All Together, but I always wondered if its worth buying comedy albums on vinyl, or if having to flip the record takes away from the experience?

It's worth it for sure. I have a lot of comedy in my collection and I don't think flipping it detracts at all. 

I have very few signed items (3 that I can think of)....I got to catch him for free, front row center, a few months before his death and got my CD copy of Mitch All Together signed....

i I hope I come into some money between now and whenever this sells out

24 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

It's worth it for sure. I have a lot of comedy in my collection and I don't think flipping it detracts at all. 

11 minutes ago, dreamover said:

if you don't think you need it, then you don't need it. 

I wasn't looking for justification to buy it. I just knew that if I was going to buy a comedy album, it would be Mitch Hedberg & since they've been becoming more popular, Ive been genuinely curious as to how the listening experience was with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...