PO: Evanescence Ultimate Collection Box Set (6xLP)

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

That's my favorite thing about your account; none of your posts are explicitly sarcastic, but your persona and tastes are legitimately hilarious.  You're a subtle troll, tugz, and I really like it.

the used are top of the line...all my tastes and life i make top of the line.... what is more laughable is when someone thinks it is funny i like the used and then i see what bands they get excited about.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

That's my favorite thing about your account; none of your posts are explicitly sarcastic, but your persona and tastes are legitimately hilarious.  You're a subtle troll, tugz, and I really like it.

the used are top of the line...all my tastes and life i make top of the line.... what is more laughable is when someone thinks it is funny i like the used and then i see what bands they get excited about.

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry I had to bump this but was saw a thread on Steve Hoffman about the same thing and someone mentioned the Fallen Purple LP is now selling for over $100

HA! Yes I admit I own it....but figured I would share in case someone here did not know and saw one laying around! Its amazing what people will pay for these days!

On September 29, 2016 at 1:01 PM, bigdz68 said:

Im sorry I had to bump this but was saw a thread on Steve Hoffman about the same thing and someone mentioned the Fallen Purple LP is now selling for over $100

HA! Yes I admit I own it....but figured I would share in case someone here did not know and saw one laying around! Its amazing what people will pay for these days!

Hate all you want. "My Immortal" is amazing. :wub:

I am glad the band stood their ground, and was ready to walk when the label wanted the "rapper" on every song.

Glad I grabbed "Fallen" before it went up to $100...Wow. :o 

12 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Wow hits the nail on the head.  Are there actually adults with disposable income who listen to that album?

I was in Holland over the summer and they were still playing the singles from that first album on the radio. The world is a weird and wacky place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...