PO; Frank Iero & The Patience - Parachutes

gazzo

Preorder is up on 

euro kingsroad: 
usa kingsroad: 

white vinyl, limited to 2000 worldwide (looks like it)

19454_400x400.jpg

frankieromustdieOk here we go: 
dear phrends, Parachutes by Frank Iero and the Patience, my new record will be out Oct 28 on @VagrantRecords@hasslerecords @cookingvinylaustraliaPreorder now and get "I'm a Mess" immediately...also US tour dates posted at  and new merch bundles available in our@kingsroadmerch webstore! xofrnk

Parachutes are life saving devices. We rely on them to bring us back from the brink of death. Whether we fall or jump they are the only things keeping us alive. Such as with life, we are all just falling or plunging to an eventual end, but the love of my family and my ability to create art and music has always been my parachute.The act of living can be random and strange, beautiful and ugly at the same time and the only thing that is undeniably certain is eventually we are all gonna hit the ground. Some of us plummet at an incredible rate and it’s over in a flash, but some of us get saved and are able to enjoy the view for a little while….

This album is one of my parachutes. xo frnk.

pretty cool song if you ask me. 

Edited by gazzo