PO Now: Weezer/Wavves Split 7"

14 minutes ago, kylet said:

Has there been a release date or a ship date announced for this? Moving at the end of the month, wondering if I need to update my address. 

I got an email from Ghost Ramp last week saying these were currently set to ship out "late November" along with an enamel pin, patch or trading card with every single preorder...

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, hickey said:

I got the package for this today. It came in a 12" mailer, and the record must've fallen out somewhere along the way. Opened it up and there was just a Ghost Ramp pin in there. Haha.

I had this happen to me the first time I ordered a ZeroDust stylus cleaner from Amazon. I opened the box and all that was inside was the empty wrapper and tray card for the item. Obviously, the packages lost their contents while in transit but there is something funny about the idea of being shipped an empty box. Haha.

I'm supposed to get mine on Tuesday (I'm hoping either tomorrow or Monday though). Really hope mine isn't empty, been looking forward to spinning this since for months... 

Edit: Will be delivered tomorrow! Hoping everything is in the package.. 

Edited by AdamJNovak

21 hours ago, hickey said:

I got the package for this today. It came in a 12" mailer, and the record must've fallen out somewhere along the way. Opened it up and there was just a Ghost Ramp pin in there. Haha.

I have to say that after paying $15 for a 7", the least you can do is put it in a mailer that somewhat fits.