PO Now - Claudio Sanchez - Kid Crazy and The Kilowatt King (Children's Book/7")

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/238224/kid-crazy-and-the-kilowatt-king-bookvinyl

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/238223/kid-crazy-and-the-kilowatt-king-coke-bottle-clear

Features a new, original song performed by Claudio Sanchez, and the KCKK Audiobook read by Claudio Sanchez as well.

72-Page “Kid Crazy” Children’s Picture Book 

Track Listing
SIDE A
A Friend To Enemies 
SIDE B
Kid Crazy and the Kilowatt King (AUDIOBOOK)

"Claudio Sanchez leaked news in a interview with Nerdist last week that he has completed a children's picture book and it’s slated for release this fall. The book, entitled "Kid Crazy and the Kilowatt King” follows a young boy who thirsts for adventure in the bustling and colorful City of Ever. In the story, a robot named Denunzio Spatta Gots warns Kid of the grumpy Kilowatt King, who forces visitors to the city to sing for him. The two set sail in a car made of bread through beautiful and bizarre landscapes, passing extraordinary sights like candy bar men, robot travelers, and dancing elephants. When Kid eventually comes face to face with the curmudgony king, he decides it’s time someone teaches the rotten ruler a lesson about the power of the word, “Please.” 

"The idea for Kid Crazy actually started as a rock opera in the vein of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars,” Sanchez confided, "but as it took shape, it began to feel like something that could appeal to a child's imagination; a kind of fantastic journey with a lesson." 

The 72-page book features fantastical art from newcomer Arthur Mask, and will be published through One Peace Books. A pre-order was launched today on Sanchez’s own Evil Ink Comics’ website, www.evilink.com with some exclusive bundles will ship in time for the book’s October 4th street date"

Edited by zerohacker

32 minutes ago, ksleap said:

Me and my wife read to my 19 month old every night. It's a great thing, she loves it. 72 pages is a lot to get though. 

I've got a feeling it's not gonna be 72 pages of text though, considering the audiobook fits in the b-side of the 7". 4-5 minutes maybe?

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, zerohacker said:

I got this yesterday and it had some major skipping issues, anyone else have that problem?

Haven't spun it yet. Hope not :(

Listening now: Song doesn't skip one time. About to listen to the book. Will update

Update #2: Not a single skip and only MILD noise on side 2 (as to be expected with such a quiet track).

Edited by Fowty Dollaz
update

• 1 month later...