Isis (theband) - a discussion

40 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I have the clear version from VACATION vinyl and the yellow/white merge. I am still buying all 3 of these, because I love isis. 

All 3 of what now?

Scratch that – I checked up on newer comments on Facebook, and I get what you're coming from.  To anyone not in the know, straight from Robotic Empire; they'll be stocking 2 variants and Isis will have their own variant.  [Likely the clear, yellow-splatter.  Probably through Hydra Head's webstore.]

Edited by Derek™

Shirt and LP for me.  The hoodie's not bad at all but I have an abundance of winter-wear and too much of it is black, as is.  I'm eager to see Robotic Empire's variants and kind of hoping they're not too awesome.  They knocking it out of the park with the Celestial variants, in my opinion, and it took a lot of willpower to just settle on one.  Not sure if I'd have that same restraint considering how much more I enjoying Wavering Radiant.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

To anyone not in the know, straight from Robotic Empire; they'll be stocking 2 variants and Isis will have their own variant.  [Likely the clear, yellow-splatter.  Probably through Hydra Head's webstore.]

I mentioned that 5 posts above, not sure if my posts are read by anyone at all :)

I've got most of the recent re-issues finding it hard to resist but this is the shittiest month of the year financially and import fees will be brutal, hoping it comes to Hydra head's EU Kings Road Merch store but I'm not holding my breath. Compared to the US store their range is laughable. Would love some of that merch too.

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I've got most of the recent re-issues finding it hard to resist but this is the shittiest month of the year financially and import fees will be brutal, hoping it comes to Hydra head's EU Kings Road Merch store but I'm not holding my breath. Compared to the US store their range is laughable. Would love some of that merch too.

I just messaged them to find out if Kings Road will have it, fingers crossed!

Gotta say that the clear w/ yellow splatter on HH's webstore is the better looking variant.

And diggin' the hoodie. Esp. w/ the mosquito emblem on the front.

And here are the RE ones on their webstore:

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=wavering+radiant