Albums of 2016 spreadsheet

I made a Google Spreadsheet, editable by all, for albums that have already come out in 2016, as an easy way to spot what you might have missed during the year.

1. Please, first look if the album is posted in the list (ctrl+f the title)
2. Give a two word description of the artist, or fill in if there are blanks
3. If you wanna post a hyperlink to the music, please do so in the two word description.
4. Give a 1-10 rating if you wanna, in columns C-Z. More than one person can give a rating
5. If you wanna make the columns wider to fit the titles, please do so. Also, feel free to alphabetize when you're done adding albums.
6. Press ctrl+down arrow to come to the last line

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JZk2Yhm9O0z8c76qZ2d53iuqbRnzdR-17XN34cwzRXU/edit?usp=sharing

I've been keeping a similar spreadsheet (green=listened; yellow=unreleased; white=haven't heard it)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AM0z5ktelMbxeAOEf1qRMxEp-TepS-IL9DirZBb5Jj0/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Mine is exclusively for personal use, but I rated a few of your albums and removed True Brew since it released last year.

Edited by DOMAN127

5 minutes ago, donlombardo said:

Awesome, thanks. Is it ok if I copy your releases into my?

Actually, Millencolin released an EP of the same name this year... :P  Confusing, I know. https://www.discogs.com/Millencolin-True-Brew/release/8073849

Oh, didn't even know. Sorry! For what it's worth, there were no ratings on it so if it's added back nothing is lost. You can copy them, yeah. I may add to it soon, too; I missed some stuff for sure.

Thanks to anyone who contributed, much appriciated.

That was the idea of having a two word description. If it has the Words skatepunk or singer/songwriter, I will prioritize. If it mentions a genre I usually don't listen to, I'm more likely to not listen to it, The better the description, the higher the chance of me listening to it. I might listen to a song or two if I'm curious, to see if it's my cup of tea, and maybe a full album if I'm doing something

What devices are you on? How would you format it? Please use the second sheet, and show me :)

Edited by donlombardo