You Blew It - Abendrot (PO NOW)

9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

That is a weird but kinda beautiful sounding word they got their as their new album title there. New song is good too.

It's German. We have the same kinda word "avondrood" and it means the red sky you get in the evening when the sun is going down and it's probably gonna rain the day after. 

Big Scary Monsters will have a EU variant, so i'm gonna wait for that one. 

2 minutes ago, gazzo said:

It's German. We have the same kinda word "avondrood" and it means the red sky you get in the evening when the sun is going down and it's probably gonna rain the day after. 

http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/578360-you-blew-it-abendrot-lp-cd-pre-order

200 / Blue 
300 / Black

3 minutes ago, gazzo said:

http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/578360-you-blew-it-abendrot-lp-cd-pre-order

200 / Blue 
300 / Black

47 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Double apparently.... I'm about to start hitting "Report post" every time it does this.

Yeah, cause blowing up @jhulud and I's inboxes in really gonna stop them.

Double posts suck, everyone is well aware of them. From what I've been told the system is getting an update which should fix it. Supposedly there's a conflict with one of general features causing it, but knowledge of the ins and outs is above my pay grade... Which is $0/hr.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, this new song is killer. Not at all what I was expecting. Can't wait to hear this album!

23 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Yeah, cause blowing up @jhulud and I's inboxes in really gonna stop them.

Double posts suck, everyone is well aware of them. From what I've been told the system is getting an update which should fix it. Supposedly there's a conflict with one of general features causing it, but knowledge of the ins and outs is above my pay grade... Which is $0/hr.

Ha I know. Obviously was a joke. It's just driving me crazy because as a web developer myself I would have written a test to verify something like that doesn't happen in the first place. 

On 9/20/2016 at 5:15 PM, MCDELTAT said:

Ha I know. Obviously was a joke. It's just driving me crazy because as a web developer myself I would have written a test to verify something like that doesn't happen in the first place. 

Dude hit up Hector and Danny and tell 'em how to handle it! This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, CVHX said:

new song is great. this whole album is great. excited for the release in 2 weeks.

Yeah, this sounds superb. Never been able to get into these guys before but these two songs hit me pretty perfectly. And the production is great too, Evan Weiss has done a great job!