[PO] Autechre Reissues – Chiatric Slide + LP5

Derek™

1 hour ago, deer said:

Hah, I remember talking to you about how hard their first 3 albums were to find on vinyl. Tri Repetae and Amber are incredible, I'll have to pick the reissues up someday.

I figure there's not a big Autechre crowd, but this is definitely swell news since we're both aware I've been holding out on scoping these out.  Healthy start to an Autechre collection, since I only own Exai at the moment.

Looks like all 3 of these are in fact up at Bull Moose for $23 and change.

AUTECHRE TAKE MY MONEY!!!! This is fucking splendid news. I was eyeing some copies of Incunabula and Amber on Discogs recently but didn't get them. Not wanting to spend over $100 on others. I did buy an original copy of Tri Repetae last year (my favorite Autechre) and it sounds fucking amazing, but the condition of the records and sleeve was a bit lower than expected. Pretty worthless now I guess! I might just get the whole bundle. 

:D:D:D

• 5 months later...

I finally picked these up a couple weeks ago, and have to say how impressed I am with how great these sound...I know Warp always does a good job in general, but they really knocked it out of the park with the quality of these.  Highly recommended for anyone on the fence, and very reasonable shipping from Bleep as usual. 

• 4 years later...
  • Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Autechre Reissues – Chiatric Slide + LP5