axotyl

The Caretaker / Leyland Kirby thread

When I placed my order earlier today there was no limit listed, so I got a second copy for a friend. Now the page for this says one per customer. Do you guys think they're just going to cancel on me? Definitely wouldn't have ordered this way if there had been a limit listed when I placed my order.

4 hours ago, Vinylhead42069 said:

When I placed my order earlier today there was no limit listed, so I got a second copy for a friend. Now the page for this says one per customer. Do you guys think they're just going to cancel on me? Definitely wouldn't have ordered this way if there had been a limit listed when I placed my order.

I think your friend Edgar Bay will understand. 

1 hour ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

If I was trying to flip I would’ve just used a second card and had it shipped to my office. I was legitimately  ordering this for a friend. Boomkat fulfilled the order so no big deal.

Don't worry Grapples, Kanye Kess was just worried he'd have to compete with another seller when he puts his copies up. 

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I love you for this. It's been ages since I've been meaning to pick this up! Boomkat's shipping rates are incredible too. THANK YOU!