RSD Black Friday - 2016

1 minute ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Oh thank god.... I only want Death By Stereo and already ordered it from Bullmoose... Looks like I'll be sleeping in this Black Friday! 

Side note... Bullmoose is actually letting you preorder BF RSD titles on their website. Not sure if this is an error or what but yeah.

To clarify, we are letting people pre-order only the non-RSD titles. Friday is a normal release date, so there are many other things being released. Death by Stereo is one of them.  

We lumped them all together on our website. Maybe that was a bad idea. Sorry if that confused anybody.

1 minute ago, Bull Moose said:

To clarify, we are letting people pre-order only the non-RSD titles. Friday is a normal release date, so there are many other things being released. Death by Stereo is one of them.  

We lumped them all together on our website. Maybe that was a bad idea. Sorry if that confused anybody.

Any way to get a little info on Brave New World? ;)

2 minutes ago, Bull Moose said:

Yeah thats actually why I erased that bottom part. Totally realized that when I saw on your website that DBS was being released on it's own that day. But thank you for this! 

2 minutes ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Yeah thats actually why I erased that bottom part. Totally realized that when I saw on your website that DBS was being released on it's own that day. But thank you for this! 

Oh cool. I didn't refresh the page until after I posted so I didn't see your edit. 

19 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Definitely looking forward to killing time at work with your video again this time around @BullMoose

Thanks very much. It might be different this year.

37 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Any way to get a little info on Brave New World? ;)

This is what we know. It's 2LP on 180g vinyl. It's limited to 2500 copies. Gatefold cover with printed sleeves. No download.

11 minutes ago, Bull Moose said:

Thanks very much. It might be different this year.

This is what we know. It's 2LP on 180g vinyl. It's limited to 2500 copies. Gatefold cover with printed sleeves. No download.

Rad, thanks! Being limited to 2,500 it shouldn't be too tough to come by one. :)

1 hour ago, antisyntax said:

a rep from Harvest confirmed with me in person at an event that they produced more than that but without the plate.

who knows whether or not they will ever see the light of day at this point though

i figure the number is a little off considering how many turned up in record stores and the fact that they started selling them without the plate at the LA wax fair last year. eh.