RSD Black Friday - 2016

On 10/28/2016 at 10:51 AM, Cloudsbelow said:

Southern Van.Isle. Dont think we ended up with any gov plates, almost positive we didnt.

100% sure I saw a copy, with plate, but kept walking because I wasn't in to them at the time :|

I'll keep an eye out for you, though it will be cheaper if you get a copy from the US.

On 10/27/2016 at 11:08 PM, mmfood said:

Either it was just announced/I missed it/or no one gives a shit but how did I overlook Sean Price getting a 6xLP Boxset and it's only $62  @bullmoose  http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24391865/sean-price-gorilla-box-set

Includes:

Monkey Barz

Jesus Price Superstar 

Mic Tyson

Even though I have an original of Monkey Barz I definitely want this

holy shit that's worth it for monkey barz alone

On 10/23/2016 at 1:40 PM, Giekorock said:

Oh damn, I really want Tokyo. Hopefully some stores in Calgary get it.

Yeah, same. The guy that owns the label this is being released on (Paper Bag), also runs a store here in Toronto. Hopefully they get a few copies.

Other than that, nothing really interests me. Maybe the Explosions soundtrack, but that's about it.

On 10/28/2016 at 0:26 AM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hadn't seen that. Might have to try to snag one.

@Bull Moose Any pressing info on this? ^^

The only info we have is that it will be very limited. All I can suggest is that you try stores that sell a lot of underground hip hop first. I think they are more likely to have it. 

I apologize for not responding until today. I didn't get the notification that you tagged us until this morning. If anybody here wants to get a quicker response to a question about a release, use @bullmoosevinyl on Twitter. Someone who can do the research is almost always logged in during weekdays. Thanks

On 10/27/2016 at 9:08 PM, mmfood said:

Either it was just announced/I missed it/or no one gives a shit but how did I overlook Sean Price getting a 6xLP Boxset and it's only $62  @bullmoose  http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24391865/sean-price-gorilla-box-set

Includes:

Monkey Barz

Jesus Price Superstar 

Mic Tyson

Even though I have an original of Monkey Barz I definitely want this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MG7XH74?tag=upcomingvinyl-20

Worth a try maybe?

2 hours ago, boxenstien said:

apparently the list price for Death Grips in canada is $60

I feel like there's gonna be something special about it that we don't know yet if Harvest was willing to leak it straight to Reddit like they did.

maybe like an interview manuscript similar to gambino's screen play book

On 11/6/2016 at 1:49 AM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm starting to see this pop up on more websites including ccmusic and they have a 25% off coupon right now. I can't remember if they charge when it ships because if so I'm gonna just order from them. I would like to hold off though and see what pressing numbers are like for this because if it's not actually part of BFRSD and just releasing on the same day then I feel like I won't have to worry about acquiring this. Mainly I just want to buy it from bullmoose and get more points on my account lol. 

24 minutes ago, mmfood said:

I'm starting to see this pop up on more websites including ccmusic and they have a 25% off coupon right now. I can't remember if they charge when it ships because if so I'm gonna just order from them. I would like to hold off though and see what pressing numbers are like for this because if it's not actually part of BFRSD and just releasing on the same day then I feel like I won't have to worry about acquiring this. Mainly I just want to buy it from bullmoose and get more points on my account lol. 

pretty sure ccmusic will charge you for shipping when the first item from the order ships. so if you order some in stock stuff and some preorder stuff, you'll get charged shipping when the in stock stuff ships.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:04 PM, boxenstien said:

apparently the list price for Death Grips in canada is $60

amoeba has it up for 24.98 (as not available/upcoming) so i'm not sure where/why it's $60 in Canada

edit: http://www.amoeba.com/fashion-week-interview-2016-black-friday-lp-death-grips/albums/3885059/

Edited by ethereal