RSD Black Friday - 2016

6 minutes ago, Barberbro said:

Thanks so much! When I checked a little bit ago, it said sold out. Just got it!! 

3 minutes ago, Erizk182 said:

Broccoli sold out as I was checking out. I just can't win today.  I swear.

Keep trying. It said sold out for me too. Then when Barberbro linked it again, I was able to check out and got a confirmation email. Saw your post and tried again and it prompted me to the checkout page. 

Edited by AdamJNovak

13 minutes ago, khaotix said:

Anyone have an extra Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics? I had ordered from Amoeba, but they oversold and it just got refunded. They handled it exceptionally well, but I still need to track down a copy!

http://www.graywhaleslc.com/p/19584257/south-park-mr-hankeys-christmas-classics-brown-scented-vinyl-record-store-day-exclusive

Got that Sean Price box in today. I won't be able to listen until at least tomorrow...but damn! This thing is beefy. Thickest actual box I've ever seen for a box-set. The hologram is just kind of in there with the box which was kind of a bummer, and all the records are double LPs in extra wide single slip sleeves. Wish they were gatefolds, but at least they aren't single-wide slips.

It's pretty gorgeous to behold all the same though and I can't wait to listen!

Just got my RSD BF titles from Melody Supreme. Packaging could have been better. They crammed all five LPs in too small of a box, and all the LP sleeves have bent corners. Here is what I got from them:

Alice In Chains  - Live Facelift
Soundgarden - Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas
Sesame Street - Sesame Road
Pop the Clutch - Obscure Rockabilly From The Vault
Explosions in the Sky - Lone Survivor OST

6 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Just got my RSD BF titles from Melody Supreme. Packaging could have been better. They crammed all five LPs in too small of a box, and all the LP sleeves have bent corners. Here is what I got from them:

Alice In Chains  - Live Facelift
Soundgarden - Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas
Sesame Street - Sesame Road
Pop the Clutch - Obscure Rockabilly From The Vault
Explosions in the Sky - Lone Survivor OST

That's a bummer

My copy of Fashion Week was packed really well, there was a minor dent in the top that seemed to be unrelated to packing

3 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

i'm pretty sure the vinyl isn't scented, however it smells likes the vinyl jacket has a slight christmas scent. definitely not poo.

Mine has such a strong scent that I put it in a sealable sleeve. Smells like when you spray too much potpourri to try covering up a smelly dump. Pretty nasty.