RSD Black Friday - 2016

9 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Sooooooooooo. What if I ask you if specific albums are on the list? And you simply enter :) = yes :( = no ?????????????

My only true hopes were Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now repress and TBS - S/T repress....

I reeeeeally hope they keep those two out of the RSD circus. 

4 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I reeeeeally hope they keep those two out of the RSD circus. 

Yea I feel you. Just seems like it made sense being both albums through Warner Bros and how the badn said the label was "working on it". And since there hasnt been a peep about it since July. But you're right in the fact that I'd rather have a beautiful deluxe edition of the albums or something. Even though outside of RSD I bet WB wouldnt go through that trouble..

2 hours ago, redroom said:

Do you want anything in particular? I also have a list with pressing numbers for almost everything.

By any chance would you happen to know if Pinback is doing anything for BFRSD? They've been involved in RSD a bunch of times and have some releases I've been hoping for.  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, redroom said:

I'm not going to give any info about releases that have not been posted here. 

Got banned last year and I don't want this to happen again.  :-)

Lol no worries man.

Also, how big has RSD got that mods on here will ban someone who leaks a LIST lol. It's not liKe a leaked Album for free download, we jus wanna know what we want to buy before everyone else ;) 

6 minutes ago, john said:

You got banned for talking about records on a record board? fuck this place

RSD can ban retailers if they leak information.  SRC sells records.  SRC owns/runs this board.  Ergo, SRC actively prevents leaked information from being posted/discussed.

Like it or not, this board is run by a corporation and they call the shots.

Edited by daegor

1 hour ago, daegor said:

RSD can ban retailers if they leak information.  SRC sells records.  SRC owns/runs this board.  Ergo, SRC actively prevents leaked information from being posted/discussed.

Big Brother (SRC) is watching....

1 hour ago, daegor said:

Image result for school of rock gif

59 minutes ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

I just want to know how easy it's gonna be to get Death By Stereo.... Im hoping I can sleep in and snag it online if possible.

Literally just saw 4 copies of the last DBS reissue in a shop. They're also on Discogs hella cheap. We in the clear, g. 

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Literally just saw 4 copies of the last DBS reissue in a shop. They're also on Discogs hella cheap. We in the clear, g. 

It's dirt cheap on Discogs cause they're only pic discs. Been waiting for this to finally have a proper release. But yeah I had no problem getting the last 2 albums after RSD. 

Edited by Rapidfiretollbooth

4 minutes ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

It's dirt cheap on Discogs cause they're only pic discs. Been waiting for this to finally have a proper release. But yeah I had no problem getting the last 2 albums after RSD. 

I was talking about Day of the Death being cheap on Discogs, cheapest is $6 right now. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/7798145?ev=rb

It was actually If Looks Could Kill that I saw in person today, but they had a shitload for being almost two years later.