[PO] Owel - Dear Me - Nov 11

tlr

50 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Was going to try to wait until Next payday to order but then I figured with my luck, they would've sold out by then.  I wonder what's with the small pressing?

Either way, ordered this along with the previous EP.  Can't wait!

244 still available, you probably could've waited a few weeks.

12 minutes ago, rickydenim said:

Up on Amazon also - says release date is Dec 16th though. Also states 2XLP.  As mentioned, pretty small pressing but I'll try my luck with Amazon, so much cheaper shipping to Aus.

Hopefully its the same coloured pressing? I'm thinking of ordering on amazon as well but would like a coloured pressing over a standard black one.. 

It's mind-boggling to me as well that this band isn't bigger than they are.  Saw them in Cleveland this year and literally me and 4 other people actually knew them, including the 2 other people with me.  Sucked for them, but was awesome for me when they shouted me out and asked me what I wanted to hear them play haha.  Couldn't have been better people either.  Were literally stoked I was so into them, even though the crowd was non-existent.  

I wasn't that into the first album when I initially listened to it. I'm giving this one a go. For me, it sometimes hinges on what musical mood I happen to be in at the time of first listening to a band. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. If anyone in the U.S. has an extra copy of the first record for at or close to cost, hit me up. I'd like to have any pressing with the keyboard in it. Thanks!

41 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I wasn't that into the first album when I initially listened to it. I'm giving this one a go. For me, it sometimes hinges on what musical mood I happen to be in at the time of first listening to a band. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. If anyone in the U.S. has an extra copy of the first record for at or close to cost, hit me up. I'd like to have any pressing with the keyboard in it. Thanks!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/388003101

Assuming the Discogs listing is correct and the ultra clear repress did have the piano then this $34.99 copy seems pretty reasonable. I don't remember how much ITC charged initially either though.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/388003101

Assuming the Discogs listing is correct and the ultra clear repress did have the piano then this $34.99 copy seems pretty reasonable. I don't remember how much ITC charged initially either though.

Thanks. Seems a little high though for a second pressing. I don't know what these went for originally, but I missed out on two of the second pressings on ebay for $14.99. That even seems cheaper than original cost?

This is delayed already lol.  Got this email earlier:

Hello There,
Thank you for your purchase of Owel's Dear Me Vinyl!

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped around the release date of 11.11.2016 but unfortunately we just received word that due to delays in vinyl manufacturing, they will not be arriving to us until the end of November/Early October.

We apologize about any inconvience this has caused you!

Once these items arrive to our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email!

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order.
Please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

Pretrt sure they meant "end of November/early DECEMBER."  But yeah... stupid Black Friday RSD... that has to be the reason.

• 1 month later...