PO: The Pretty Reckless - Who You Selling For

Klera

The Pretty Reckless - Who You Selling For

Out this month -- Friday, October 21, 2016

3Ol4uGS.jpg

Produced by longtime collaborator Kato Khandwala, Who You Selling For is an arresting collection of rock tunes that expand the band’s sound to encompass soulful, bluesy undertones, written by front woman Taylor Momsen and guitarist Ben Phillips. This raucous 12-track collection puts Momsen’s dark lyrics and raw, charismatic vocals on full display while the band delivers at full intensity with a level of musicianship that raises the bar.

Preorderhttp://theprettyreckless.merchnow.com/products/v2/239193/who-you-selling-for

$25 + shipping (cheapest for me was $4.61 Media Mail within the US)

Black, 180 gram vinyl /3000

Exclusive to North America

"Prisoner" single released 9/30

"Take Me Down"

Edited by Klera

8 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Really bummed about the quality of the album artwork but I'm sure I'll pick this up eventually. Hopefully one day we get Light Me Up on vinyl 

I still love Light Me Up as well! Maybe they'll do an anniversary release one of these days. What's that, four more years? I figure the album artwork is supposed to be meaningful to TPR somehow but I wish they had worked some typography magic to the text. It's barely legible from far away.

5 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Her vocal progression over the years has been really interesting.

True, it's getting real gritty. I thought her lyrical progression was pretty interesting too, but the singles from this album all sound like a continuation of Going to Hell so far albeit rougher vocals.