[PO Now] M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming // Limited Edition Colored Vinyl Reissue (Pink/Blue) [Nov. 2016]

Updated:

Soundstage Direct – $28.99 (15% off with LP15)
Bullmoose – $27.97
SRC – $28.99

---------------

This was sent via a Mute email letter:

903256ab-a147-405c-abf5-7a68b4863383.jpg

M83 on tour!
Plus "Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
Colored Vinyl Reissue
Anthony Gonzalez and crew are hitting the road again in support of this year's Junk. We've got dates running all the way through the end of October spanning coast to coast. Details on the full itinerary can be found at the bottom of this email. If you haven't already, give Deakin from Animal Collective's remix of standout track "Go!" a spin if you haven't already. It's a psych romp that makes your hips go side to side.

Also! We are proud to announce a limited edition repressing of the long out of printcolored vinyl edition of modern classic Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, named one of Pitchfork's The 100 Best Albums of the Decade So Far in 2014.

This Pink & Blue colored vinyl edition was previously an Urban Outftters exclusive, but now we're making it available to all retailers in North America. Perfect for the holiday season, we're looking to release this on November 18, 2016
Edited by EHughes527

10 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

Damnit this is bullshit.  I gave in and bought the lp last Nov thinking This wOnt happen.  Hopefully i can sell it

Don't pay inflated prices for records?  Not sure what to tell you, famalam.  It's a risk you'll always run when forking over cash to a flipper.  (Though this variant has been out for so long that whether or not it can even be considered flipping at this point is up for debate, and a whole different can of worms that doesn't need to be re-opened in this thread.)

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Sincerely hoping you haven't lost the ability to pick up on sarcasm on the world wide webs.  It's no secret that I typically butt heads with him – I wouldn't sincerely use any variation of "fam" outside of obvious jokes.

I always see a "douche chill" applied to a diss as an act of congratulations in a sense. The golf clap of burns.

13 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I always see a "douche chill" applied to a diss as an act of congratulations in a sense. The golf clap of burns.

Really?  If that's a thing I've learned something new.  I interpreted it as a cringe on behalf of douchey lingo or vibes – of which "famalam" absolutely qualifies for (which is the joke).

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Don't pay inflated prices for records?  Not sure what to tell you, famalam.  It's a risk you'll always run when forking over cash to a flipper.  (Though this variant has been out for so long that whether or not it can even be considered flipping at this point is up for debate, and a whole different can of worms that doesn't need to be re-opened in this thread.)

I was referring to the standard copy.  I would never pay inflated

16 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

I was referring to the standard copy.  I would never pay inflated

Sorry;  you're saying you're miffed because you bought a standard copy at retail price when you could've grabbed a colored copy at a similar price, just a few weeks later?  If so, I do see where you're coming from on that one.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

YZtNOAH.jpg

Edited by drewberinger