Hurricane Matthew vs. VC

jhulud

12 minutes ago, chefchino said:

Got an evacuation notice. Shit is getting real now.

just now and youre in Jacksonville? im in SC and they said an evacuation  for us was today at 3pm but has been pushed til tomorrow.  yall are closer to the storm right now than we are. silly government.

The latest track has it now making landfall (kinda) right over Ft. Pierce and Vero Beach which is about 1.5 hour north of me.

We already got all the shutters up and all the crap from outside, inside the house. Got a cooler full of ice and an 18-pack of PBR. Plus 4 PBR tallboys and countless craft beer bottles I've been "collecting". Hopefully it will all last me. Heh.

5 hours ago, jhulud said:

The latest track has it now making landfall (kinda) right over Ft. Pierce and Vero Beach which is about 1.5 hour north of me.

We already got all the shutters up and all the crap from outside, inside the house. Got a cooler full of ice and an 18-pack of PBR. Plus 4 PBR tallboys and countless craft beer bottles I've been "collecting". Hopefully it will all last me. Heh.

I've got a headache just thinking about that much PBR.