Tom Petty Complete Studio Albums Vol 2 1994-2014 (PO NOW)

Looks like She's the One and Wildflowers are finally getting reissues....along with Echo, and the Last DJ. 

The set also includes the Hypnotic Eye, Mojo, and Highway Companion. Amazon, SoundstageDirect, and Bull Moose all have preorders up. Bull Moose is currently the cheapest I found at 199.97.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24086363/tom-petty-the-heartbreakers-complete-studio-albums-vol-2-1994-2014-12-lp-180-gram-vinyl

Being that this is Vol 2, would assume Vol 1 would reissue the rest of his albums.  I haven't found anything on it yet, though.

Edited by webdoggy

44 minutes ago, webdoggy said:

Looks like She's the One and Wildflowers are finally getting reissues....along with Echo, and the Last DJ. 

The set also includes the Hypnotic Eye, Mojo, and Highway Companion. Amazon, SoundstageDirect, and Bull Moose all have preorders up. Bull Moose is currently the cheapest I found at 199.97.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24086363/tom-petty-the-heartbreakers-complete-studio-albums-vol-2-1994-2014-12-lp-180-gram-vinyl

Being that this is Vol 2, would assume Vol 1 would reissue the rest of his albums.  I haven't found anything on it yet, though.

Was just on my way to post this when I saw the Soundstage email. Well done sir, finding the lowest price-

• 2 weeks later...

New info here. Looks like two boxes. 

"In a cross-label move similar to the Stones stereo box sets from ABKCO and UMe, Tom Petty's complete vinyl catalog will be issued in two limited edition 180 gram box sets: one featuring his MCA output (1976-1991) and one covering his later Warner Brothers catalog (1994-2014).

Volume 1, to be released on December 9th includes nine albums on:

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers* 
You’re Gonna Get It!*
Damn The Torpedoes*
Hard Promises
Long After Dark
Southern Accents
Let Me Up (I’ve Had Enough)
Full Moon Fever
Into The Great Wide Open

The asterisked titles were "remastered since 2010". The others were remastered just for this box set.

Volume 2, featuring seven albums on "twelve pieces of vinyl" ("Ba Ba Booey!") will be released November 25th. The albums are:

Wildflowers (2 LPs)
She's The One 
Echo (2 LPs)
The Last DJ (2 LPs)
Highway Companion (2 LPs)
Mojo (2 LPs) * (Original 2010 master)
Hynotic Eye (Original 2014 master)

Original pressings of She's the One go for over $250.

The MCA box was cut by Chris Bellman with TP's engineer Ryan Ulyate at Bernie Grundman Mastering from the original analog master tapes and the records were pressed by QRP. PTL!!!!!!"

Edited by Velocity of Sound

• 1 month later...