Hi everybody! I am looking to sell my Green Day box set that consists of twenty-one 7" singles/EPs spanning the entire career of Green Day (up to American Idiot). This would make a great addition to any Green Day collection, and there are some really killer singles included that are pretty hard to find individually.

This set includes twenty-one 7" records and a poster, all housed in a snazzy box that really ties it all together. This is set #3793/3800, and is in what I would call very good condition, with the records only played once when I got it, and minimal wear on the packaging.  Here is a link to the discogs listing with all the additional  info you need to know:

https://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Ultimate-Collectors-7-Vinyl-Singles-Box-Set/release/2022171

$90ppd via Paypal in the US only (sorry international folks, I just don't want to deal with the extra headache of shipping overseas right now). I am not looking for max value, but I don't want to give it away for nothing if you know what I mean. Just send me a PM here and we can work it out. This will ship media mail with insurance and delivery confirmation as well.

By the way, I used to post/sell/trade here a while back and never had any issues, but if you are worried about my credibility I am sure I can get some people to vouch for me. Thanks for looking!

Here are some pictures as well...

BCF4972C-9157-4EAA-A2FB-F82F3ADBCF96_zps

8A918431-3F85-4D0C-BC8E-D16CAFA39634_zps

908A305B-E318-4FCD-A0E7-2D35C47A68D4_zps

Edited by jimmythescumbag
pricing