Circa Survive - On Letting Go Represses + 10 Year Anniversary Tour

1 minute ago, antisyntax said:

...and moaning about BSN in an OLG thread is?

I didn't really see it as moaning, as much as someone expressing something they want. And obviously telling someone to go away isn't really THAT necessary, as they weren't doing anything wrong. But what the fuck do I know? 

On 10/13/2016 at 8:29 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

I get tired of complaints about variants not shipping on time when I go into a shop every Friday morning and get everything I want on whatever color the shop received. I may not have the best portfolio but I rarely miss out on a new release. 

I just need to move closer to a record store. The closest one to me is 34 miles away and I bike soo..... not really accessible.

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Oh, that's constructive. 

It may not have been constructive but I found it funny. A little rude but still funny.

On 10/13/2016 at 10:24 AM, DOMAN127 said:

It's not really elitism as much as being annoyed with the same stereotypical shit on the boards 

Pretty much. Its like watching a bunch of robots bumbling around bumping into each other raving about the "/100"

3 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I just need to move closer to a record store. The closest one to me is 34 miles away and I bike soo..... not really accessible.

I'm about the same distance from mine but I drive so it's manageable. I mainly go on Friday mornings right when they open. Any other time I go throughout the week is just to browse and kill time. 

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Agreed, it is lacking something somewhere in the mix, but it sounds pretty good otherwise.

So is this press worth the entry fee or should I track down one of the earlier ones?  How's this one compare to the Hot Topic copy?

Edit:  probably not going to track down an HT copy.  The median price on those is fucking dumb.

Edited by highfives