PO NOW: The Saddest Landscape - Declaring War On Nostalgia 3LP Rarities Comp

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Anyone get shipping confirmation? The band usually sends an email confirmation, but I don't think it's automated. So I'm just wondering if they're doing it for this because I'm sure they're dealing with a much larger volume than usual.

i did. not with a tracking number, but it was just an email stating it was sent out.

16 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

If I get a Topshelf sampler from between 2010-2012 I'm gonna gonna scream.

I won't actually be mad but I swear I'm still finding those fuckers in random boxes and shit. I keep giving them away and I still have a seemingly endless supply.

I think I had more of those than I had aol trial discs in the 90s.

Got my standard from Flood EU yesterday. So gorgeous even though its  supposed to be a "standard edition". Whilst I didn't get an envelope of goodies or the chance for one of those 6" Flood did pack my order with a free 12" Split LP, tonnes of stickers and even 3 or 4 download codes for other Flood releases. Top notch guys, will definitely keep my eyes on them in future.

Also OP has been updated with full track list for any of you who were sleeping on this until you saw what is actually on it.

*EDIT*
Also 30% of everything in the bands store excluding box sets with the code "deathgasm"
http://thesaddestlandscape.bigcartel.com/

Edited by Stress On The Sky

Got mine today and it's a gorgeous set. Mine got kicked around by the USPS and there's a small tear in the spine, so that's a bit of a bummer. But also my ex is in one of the crowd shots on the jacket. You can see my hands, but that's it.

Super stoked to give it a spin later this week.