NO IDEA RECORDS loses their ever loving minds. You're welcome!

55 minutes ago, clocascio said:

Hey Var, while you're peeking your head in here, what happened to all of the Hot Water Music releases? They disappeared from the No Idea store a while ago and also vanished from Spotify.

I think they lost the license. I seem to remember they had a run of "last No Ideas pressing" HWM records not too long ago

5 minutes ago, phelansegur said:

But they have only the stuff in their distro that they released recently, Side One Dummy has 4 HWM record in their store and all the Chuck Ragan records

Pretty sure Chuck is signed to S1D. They released a fuck load of his shit, dating back before the HWM reunion and Rise having any affiliation with them. 

13 hours ago, Spicoli said:

Okay, It doesn't appear anything checking out with paypal, but when I introduce all my info on the other option it goes up to 30 + 67,93 = $97,93 not the same sale deal plus it adverts it's shipping on USPS and I'm afraid that maybe I'll get extra fees

This really isn't intended for international folks. 

12 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

This really isn't intended for international folks. 

Right?? Overseas people are always complaining on grab bag deals. Obviously 5 records is gonna cost a lot to ship across the planet. And when you're paying $20 for those five records, the shipping is gonna seem steep in comparison. Logistics, y'all. 

I've never gotten one of these before, I'm curious what people have gotten in the past that they've really loved.  I already own a solid chunk of No Idea's catalog, and if I'm gonna get mostly repeats of stuff I already own or stuff that I already know I don't dig, I'll be bummed.

Also, is it all No Idea bands, or do they throw in distro stuff too?

Edited by tdogg241

53 minutes ago, rds said:

I did the 5 for $15 deal once.  I really like the This Bike is a Pipe Bomb and Good Luck LPs I got.  The other three were more of the gravelly voice hardcore beard punk stuff, which I don't enjoy (Worn in Red, The Tim Version, and Young Livers).

In a just world, Good Luck would be huge and both their LPs would be on their 30th pressings like Reinventing Axl Rose.

1 hour ago, rds said:

I did the 5 for $15 deal once.  I really like the This Bike is a Pipe Bomb and Good Luck LPs I got.  The other three were more of the gravelly voice hardcore beard punk stuff, which I don't enjoy (Worn in Red, The Tim Version, and Young Livers).

This is an accurate statement of my previous grab bag. 

2 records you will like and three that you'll play once. That being said as long as you are expecting that it's all good. 

2 hours ago, rds said:

I probably would have grabbed those other 3 from you.