NO IDEA RECORDS loses their ever loving minds. You're welcome!

On 11/14/2016 at 1:44 AM, curator said:

I didn't grab one, but I like that they are giving out a lot of Small Brown Bike's 'The River Bed'.  Solid album.

Pretty much everyone got SBB and TBIAPB. There's a story there. When SBB played at the Hardback for the first time, the band playing before them was TBIAPB. It was the "bike" show... and TBIAPB played forever. Late night jams... late night jams...

8 hours ago, vardcore said:

We are kicking around doing another 5-12"-for-$20 grab bag with all different records inside (in time for the holidays / gift giving / the like). Too soon?

Would buy most likely. I don't need any more The Bomb records though. Solid, but only need one. 

13 hours ago, ajhall04 said:

Would buy most likely. I don't need any more The Bomb records though. Solid, but only need one. 

Any future Grab Bags would be a completely different assortment with a low percentage of No Idea releases (one or two per bag, tops).

If canvas LP bags were cheap to print, I'd literally put them all in a bag!

-- I think I will also research listing a new option for overseas shipping if people wanted to join with friends and order together. Then we could ship 5-to-10 Grab Bags in one box via FedEx. It would risk a higher customs duty, but would be a fraction of the shipping cost, overall. Thoughts?--

Edited by vardcore

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I thought about doing this as well as the Last LP grab bag they did a few weeks ago (cant remember label).   The shipping killed it for me though as i think it Was like 8 bucks, whIch was more than they charged me to ship 35 7"...

I paid 8.50 shipping for the 7" box. Weird.