PO Now: Caspian - Castles High, Marble Bright

3 minutes ago, Sasan said:

I hate it when shipping is more expensive than the record itself...

I have to ship @Eliminator Jr. some stuff soon. I can grab you both one at the show, and send them off. Then he can ship yours if you want (if you're both cool with that and if it's cost effective).

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I have to ship @Eliminator Jr. some stuff soon. I can grab you both one at the show, and send them off. Then he can ship yours if you want (if you're both cool with that and if it's cost effective).

He's in Germany als well, right? That'd be awesome! Will see if he's cool with that! Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, mindovermatter said:

Why are we mad about this being an 8" record?  I have my pitchfork ready, but I also appreciate that they did something unique. 

SO CONFLICTED

Also, HelloMerch is totally boned right now. The whole site is down. Haha

Save like 15 cents ordering it directly from Triple Crown!

1 hour ago, mindovermatter said:

Why are we mad about this being an 8" record?  I have my pitchfork ready, but I also appreciate that they did something unique. 

SO CONFLICTED

Also, HelloMerch is totally boned right now. The whole site is down. Haha

I think it's cool. A song as massive as this doesn't fit on the everyday 7". : )

7 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I think it's cool. A song as massive as this doesn't fit on the everyday 7". : )

I was being a smart ass. I'm super stoked on an 8" and would much prefer it over a 12".   I also gladly ordered it from TC so that I didn't have to wait for HM to sort their shit out. 

2 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

I was being a smart ass. I'm super stoked on an 8" and would much prefer it over a 12".   I also gladly ordered it from TC so that I didn't have to wait for HM to sort their shit out. 

What's TC?

2 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

What's TC?

From the very first time I listened to the song Castles High, Marble Bright I had a feeling, like I already heard the song somehow and now, after I listened to it at least 10 times, I just realized the reason of that feeling, Castles High, Marble Bright is the rearranged version of Joy, the unreleased track which was performed at the Larcom theatre in 2014.

1 hour ago, fizio59 said:

From the very first time I listened to the song Castles High, Marble Bright I had a feeling, like I already heard the song somehow and now, after I listened to it at least 10 times, I just realized the reason of that feeling, Castles High, Marble Bright is the rearranged version of Joy, the unreleased track which was performed at the Larcom theatre in 2014.

I mentioned that in the post thread. I think someone else might have too.

33 minutes ago, highfives said:

I just heard from HelloMerch support that their version is on White vinyl (not gray).  So that's 2,000 of these in total - 1,000 white, 1,000 gray.

That's a lot. And another one for me to buy. Thanks for he info.

TC | Gray | /1000

HM | White | /1000

I bet they have the gray at the show over the white.