PO NOW: Old Gray - Slow Burn (LP2)

deer

Released on Flower Girl Records and Dog Knights Productions.

Flower Girl Records is a label created by Cam Boucher from Old Gray and Sorority Noise.

US: http://flowergirlrecords.limitedrun.com/products/579572#

UK/EU: http://www.dogknightsproductions.limitedrun.com/products/580430-dk098-old-gray-slow-burn-12-lp-blue-200-multi-splatter-600

v600_3600jpg.jpg

Slow Burn is the long-awaited follow-up to Old Gray's An Autobiography.

The full-length record will be released in December. Pre-orders, more album information, a new song, and tour dates will become available on November 1st.

Vinyl:
200 - Red (Flower Girl Exclusive)
200 - Blue (Dog Knights Exclusive)
600 - Clear with Red and Blue Splatter

Cassette:
250 - Light Blue

Edited by deer

5 minutes ago, mesi said:

Dog Knights page says that this has a screen-printed B-side, so this will not be a super long album.

Will be intriguing to see if that's actually something that's happening or just a typographical error. 11 songs on one side would sure be interesting, but I don't think it's out of the question. Excited nonetheless.

Edited by deer

Preorders are live NOW!

http://flowergirlrecords.limitedrun.com/products/579572#

http://www.dogknightsproductions.limitedrun.com/products/580430-dk098-old-gray-slow-burn-12-lp-blue-200-multi-splatter-600

Single-sided LP with B-side screenprint.

Track Listing:
1. pulpit
2. communion
3. blunt trauma
4. everything is in your hands
5. razor blade
6. i
7. like blood from a stone
8. ii
9. given up to you
10. a letter for zach
11. on earth, as it is in heaven

DK098_MAIN.jpg

Edited by deer

Grabbed a red and a Purple copy of Forgettable. Actually, I really like this song more than anything off Autobiography. I went back and listened to that album a few days ago to remind myself of the sound. I really didn't want that album again. This is interesting. Also like the mix of other background sounds. 

As for the one sided thing: yeah it's weird. For 12 songs that means all of them are going to be around this 2 minute mark or less.

Anyone else tried to order both the Dog Knights versions?

The bundle of both variants is gone but the individuals of each are still listed, although whenever I try to add the splatter to the cart it tells me I've added the solid blue again, but under two separate entries (rather than just changing the blue quantity from 1 to 2)... Weird.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Needs more screaming and less of whatever Cam was doing in that song.

Not bad though.

I thought it was weird first listen but I enjoyed it more the second time. Actually kind of hyped now tbh lol. I hope spoken word drummer guy has some vocal parts on this album.

5 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

I thought it was weird first listen but I enjoyed it more the second time. Actually kind of hyped now tbh lol. I hope spoken word drummer guy has some vocal parts on this album.

With the album being 1 sided and 11 tracks long I'm guessing he's getting at least 3ish <1 minute tracks.

Random but I gave my co-worker the AUX cord at work and shortly thereafter Wolves came on. It blew his mind when I was like "IVE BEEN DIGGING A GRAVE..."