The Flatliners - Nerves. 2 song EP Ltd 100

New music from The Flatliners, maybe a new album coming?

"Nerves, a two-song seven-inch sees the Toronto band picking up where they left off on 2015's Division of Spoils—catchy and distinct right from frontman Chris Cresswell's raspy primal scream that kicks off the opener, "Hang My Head." The EP will be limited to 100 copies, available at Fest. Not going? You can listen to it below, and it will be available digitally from Dine Alone Records on October 28"

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/hear-a-new-two-song-ep-from-the-flatliners

On 10/26/2016 at 3:49 PM, snowynz said:

"Nerves, a two-song seven-inch sees the Toronto band picking up where they left off on 2015's Division of Spoils—catchy and distinct right from frontman Chris Cresswell's raspy primal scream that kicks off the opener, "Hang My Head." The EP will be limited to 100 copies, available at Fest. Not going? You can listen to it below, and it will be available digitally from Dine Alone Records on October 28"

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/hear-a-new-two-song-ep-from-the-flatliners

Awesome. If anyone grabs one of these and decided to not want it, or gets an extra, please keep me in mind! <3

Edit: Will Pay! :)

Edited by ajhall04

I'm at The Flatliners show right now, I can pick copies up. No idea if they're limiting the number you can buy. Message me.

EDIT: Sorry to get your hopes up, sign at the merch table says it's sold out. They're playing another show this weekend so I'll see if they've got more at that one.

Edited by AsleepOnRocks
Fail.

17 hours ago, snowynz said:

new album is coming, 2017

13 hours ago, drrowe said:

If anyone on the board is attending Fest and might be interested in helping out an unfortunate Canadian, let me know.  I'll definitely be searching for a copy of this!

help out our guy david! i didn't even get a copy of this

10 hours ago, AsleepOnRocks said:

I'm at The Flatliners show right now, I can pick copies up. No idea if they're limiting the number you can buy. Message me.

EDIT: Sorry to get your hopes up, sign at the merch table says it's sold out. They're playing another show this weekend so I'll see if they've got more at that one.

they'll 100% have more copies for the other show!

19 hours ago, snowynz said:

Division of spoils was a b-sides comp...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...