Ian from popmarket here - what do you guys want to see?

2 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Placed an order for over $250 on the 11th, still no shipping updates 10 days later. I've sent 5 kindly worded emails each day for the last 5 days explaining that the order was intended to be Christmas gifts for multiple people. Beyond frustrating. 

I ordered the same day and still haven't heard anything either. Mine was also intended as a gift. Disappointing.

This was my email sent today, to say i'm frustrated is an understatement.

Hello hope all is well,

I am having a frustrating experience right now, some kind of response would be wonderful. I'm a reasonable person and understand shit happens but some form of communication would go a long way.

I placed order #xxxxx with you on the 11th, this is now my 8th attempt to reach you.  I am checking on the status of my order. This was intended to be Christmas gifts but we are now past that.

All is good and can be corrected I just need to know when I can expect it to ship so I can inform the gift recipients when to expect them.

Thanks again

-Justin

Never had an experience like this before, my Facebook messages sit on "read" and they won't respond, i've sent kindly worded emails and messaged them on Instagram and Twitter. I spent over 300 dollars in records on the11th to be Christmas presents for pretty much everyone on my list and they can't even reply with when it will ship out. Just awful. 

These records weren't preorders and are still in stock as we speak.

Edited by JustSchwimmer

31 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Never had an experience like this before, my Facebook messages sit on "read" and they won't respond, i've sent kindly worded emails and messaged them on Instagram and Twitter. I spent over 300 dollars in records on the11th to be Christmas presents for pretty much everyone on my list and they can't even reply with when it will ship out. Just awful. 

These records weren't preorders and are still in stock as we speak.

Well you've missed the Christmas present deadline. Time to file a PayPal claim and move on with your life. 

Edited by dantheriver

10 minutes ago, rds said:

Be a good boy, Boops. Santa has already started watching and putting together his list for next Xmas.

Solid advice, douche.  It's cute how you try to be cute on all my comments.  You can take your mouth off my balls, you've sucked them hard enough.  Your mom and dad want turns, let them in.

:wub:  I'm wearing leather gloves while sitting at the pay internet station at the library.  I'm super bad to the bone D-daddy!

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The family-incest angle is both very sophisticated and edgy, I've got to say.  When I see that dished out in an argument, I tend to step down immediately since there's a good chance we're barking up the tree of a certifiable badass.

• jhulud locked this topic