Ian from popmarket here - what do you guys want to see?

1 minute ago, youspinmeround said:

Yea. The world revolves around your hourly messages

Absolutely not, I wouldn't even expect a response in 24/48 hours. I run a commerce page myself and fully understand how unreasonable customers can be.

You can reply back within 2 weeks however, right? Especially when your page has a Christmas delivery guarantee and I was 5 days before that deadline on a product you still currently have in stock.  

Hey all, 

This is Pete from popmarket. I'm really sorry to hear about all of the frustrations about certain orders. If you all wouldn't mind sending me a DM here with your order number and email address, I'd be happy to get them to our customer service team and have them kick your issues to the top of the queue. 

Look forward to hearing from all of you. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Pete_Popmarket said:

Hey all, 

This is Pete from popmarket. I'm really sorry to hear about all of the frustrations about certain orders. If you all wouldn't mind sending me a DM here with your order number and email address, I'd be happy to get them to our customer service team and have them kick your issues to the top of the queue. 

Look forward to hearing from all of you. Thanks!

I don't want to sound rude but what's wrong with the email on your website, the official Facebook page, the official twitter account and the official Instagram account. I can literally see someone is reading them and simply not responding. 

Sorry to hear that that's been your experience. Can I ask when you wrote? We always respond to messages sent to us on Facebook, Twitter, and email (though we are currently backlogged on email and response time is suffering as a result). Would you mind sending me a DM with your order information? I'd be happy to investigate. 

1 minute ago, Pete_Popmarket said:

Sorry to hear that that's been your experience. Can I ask when you wrote? We always respond to messages sent to us on Facebook, Twitter, and email (though we are currently backlogged on email and response time is suffering as a result). Would you mind sending me a DM with your order information? I'd be happy to investigate. 

I wrote an email on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th and today. I've sent Facebook messages on the 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th they are currently on "read". I've sent Instagram messages on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th with no reply back. I've send Twitter messages on the 24th and 26th.

I don't feel comfortable passing my info on hear but you can reply back to me on any of those platforms.

Literally all my Christmas gifts are in this order so it's a big deal.

10 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I wrote an email on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th and today. I've sent Facebook messages on the 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th they are currently on "read". I've sent Instagram messages on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th with no reply back. I've send Twitter messages on the 24th and 26th.

I don't feel comfortable passing my info on hear but you can reply back to me on any of those platforms.

Literally all my Christmas gifts are in this order so it's a big deal.

Thanks for the information, Justin. I responded to your Twitter and Facebook messages last night personally. Our customer service team is currently looking into the issue and will be in touch with you by the end of the day. 

22 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

merry christmas

Hey all, 

This is Wayne from Popmarket. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with your orders. If everyone affected wouldn't mind sending me a private message here with your order number, cc number and email address, I would be happy to get them to our customer service team and have them push your order problems to the top of the resolution list. 

Looking forward to receiving those messages from everyone who had a problem. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, wayne_popmarket said:

Hey all, 

This is Wayne from Popmarket. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with your orders. If everyone affected wouldn't mind sending me a private message here with your order number, cc number and email address, I would be happy to get them to our customer service team and have them push your order problems to the top of the resolution list. 

Looking forward to receiving those messages from everyone who had a problem. Thanks!

This is a fake account. 

If you'd like help resolving any issues with orders, my email is [email protected]

Just now, stl_ben said:

yay lets all create alt accounts and ask for credit card numbers online...

I simply asked for order numbers so that I could help resolve any outstanding issues. I have not and will not ask for any personal information or credit card numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Pete_Popmarket said:

This is a fake account. 

If you'd like help resolving any issues with orders, my email is [email protected]

I simply asked for order numbers so that I could help resolve any outstanding issues. I have not and will not ask for any personal information or credit card numbers. 

This guy is the fraud. My email is [email protected]. Please address emails to Wonderful Wayne (that's my handle around the office).

• jhulud locked this topic