5. Creating God

6. Angels

7. Simulation

8. Higher

9. Roman Sky

10. Fermi Paradox

11. Exist

Avenged-Sevenfold-The-Stage-680x680.jpg

Pre-order found by Psus2h: http://avengedsevenfold.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=AVSWEBWWUSD&categoryName=Music%3A%3AVinyl&artistName=Avenged+Sevenfold&utm_source=cjafflivenation&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Vinyl+Collective+%2F+SRCVinyl:fanfire.com:12530933

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia

14 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Each album the band releases is worse then the one before.  

Maybe you could say waking the fallen is as good as sounding the seventh trumpet.

City of evil was the last album worth listening too by these guys.  

I thought Nightmare was pretty fuckin good, but I'd have to agree with you on the rest.

Are you guys actually serious about Sounding the Seventh Trumpet actually being good? Matt's cleans are laughable. I can't make it through a listen, Warmness of the Soul especially is just a giant mess. I'll give the more Metalcore songs credit, and Darkness Surrounding specifically is a really good song, but c'mon now, that album is mediocre compared to Walking the Fallen.

45 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Are you guys actually serious about Sounding the Seventh Trumpet actually being good? Matt's cleans are laughable. I can't make it through a listen, Warmness of the Soul especially is just a giant mess. I'll give the more Metalcore songs credit, and Darkness Surrounding specifically is a really good song, but c'mon now, that album is mediocre compared to Walking the Fallen.

I like how shitty it sounds at times. You can tell they were young as hell. 

I like everything up to City of Evil. I actually think that's a better album than Waking the Fallen too. Waking the Fallen is just so fuckin' cheesy. 

http://smarturl.it/A7XTheStageV

Vinyl orders placed through tomorrow will be signed by the band.

Edit: The listing says "orders placed during the first week will be signed", but their tweet said "Through November 3rd", not sure which is accurate.

Edited by UntitledFinale2
Date uncertainty

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

The band announced they’ll be selling the deluxe version of The Stage on vinyl and CD today. The vinyl going to be one of the most expensive I’ve seen in quite some time

https://avengedsevenfold.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=AVSFBKWWUSD&sku=AVS76007

$74.95 before shipping and taxes. I don’t know if I can bring myself to buy at that price.

1 hour ago, Nateisgame said:

Never got around to picking up the first release so I figured this special edition would be perfect. That price is a fucking joke! 40$ shipped MAX

Exactly. I’m going to wait for it to go up on other sites. $75 before shipping for a 4xLP seems way too expensive. It doesn’t even come with any extras at that price which makes it even worse. Like if it was signed like the last one then I’d probably bite but there’s nothing this time around.

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia

4 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

I never got around to even listening to this....is it worth a try or will my ears hate me afterwards? I couldn't get down with HTTK. I pretty much have the same sentiments are everyone above. WtF > CoE > Nightmare

It's definitely more in the style of pre-HTTK, especially with Brooks on drums. The Stage, God Damn and Exist are my favorites but it's a solid album overall. Give it a listen on Spotify if you get a chance.