PO: AFI - Blood Album (01/20/2017)

Grabbed a signed copy in Toronto last night. They didn't have them out on the table, but I asked for one and he said they're not promoting it but if people ask they had 40 signed copies behind the table. So if they don't have any at your show just ask!

On a worse note, the setlist was awful. I think we had 3 prior to STS songs? And 1 was "6 to 8", definitely not one of my top Nitro era songs. 

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

Grabbed a signed copy in Toronto last night. They didn't have them out on the table, but I asked for one and he said they're not promoting it but if people ask they had 40 signed copies behind the table. So if they don't have any at your show just ask!

On a worse note, the setlist was awful. I think we had 3 prior to STS songs? And 1 was "6 to 8", definitely not one of my top Nitro era songs. 

you could literally get me down there just to mosh The Lost Souls

1 hour ago, Holo said:

you could literally get me down there just to mosh The Lost Souls

I mean that was pretty cool. Especially since they had an encore already, they went off stage, lights came on, house music came on, people were leaving, then they came out and played that! 

But other than that and Days of the Phoenix, weak setlist.

On 2/1/2017 at 7:32 PM, dantheriver said:

Isn't the standard press red or something? There's the "blood type" variants, the UO exclusive, and then a colored standard. Or I haven't paid enough attention.

Was in FYE the other day and theirs was either a deep red or black and red. Can't remember for sure but I remember it had a color specific sticker on it.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, perelandra05 said:

Back up but when you go to order it's followed up with a cancellation notice email. Bummer.

I ordered mine 2-3 weeks back and just got shipping notice yesterday. I've ordered a fair amount from UO online and usually they are really  quick, dont know what happened this time... Thinking  bout  getting that alt cover Mac Miller, hopefully I won't have to wait a month for it.

10 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I ordered mine 2-3 weeks back and just got shipping notice yesterday. I've ordered a fair amount from UO online and usually they are really  quick, dont know what happened this time... Thinking  bout  getting that alt cover Mac Miller, hopefully I won't have to wait a month for it.

The initial pressing that went up in December sold out during PO. Its been on backorder since then and I guess the repress is finally coming in.