TITANFALL 2 - Mountain Dew codes FREE

heya duders - I have some codes for TITANFALL 2 from the 6pack of mountain dew.  just like I stated before for madden - I have a good rep here and would do nothing to ruin it. not sure if there's a difference in codes - doritos or mountain dew.

pp $666 for a code -  message me interested 

CODE WILL UNLOCK:

Dubbed “Coliseum,” the one-on-one game mode will be available through codes on the packaging of both Mountain Dew and Doritos. Purchasing either of the two products will also give you a chance to win additional Titan skins and a special execution, as well as bonus XP.

"Accessible only by Coliseum tickets, this fast, ruthless game mode is determined by the best two out of three,” Mountain Dew and Doritos state in a release obtained by Polygon. “This winner walks away with gifts and unlockables in the form of Advocate Gifts."

these codes actually seem pretty cool compared to the madden ones! 

Edited by henster311
milk

2 hours ago, Jamie Rarity said:

i got two 2 liters of titanfall mtn dew from different places and they were both went flat within a day.  how does soda work?  usually that doesn't happen.

Mtn Dew is super xtreme, it's meant to be chugged no matter how large the bottle.  They never thought someone would potentially leave one unfinished.