Looks like Porterhouse records got the rights to it.

From their facebook:

Today's news is that Jason Livermore will re-master the "Pummel" re-issue project and Bill Stevenson will personally oversee the process on All's power-pop gem at The Blasting Room!

This 180 G 12" vinyl pressing is guaranteed to sonically smoke the original Interscope pressing.

Pre-Sales on now: 

Edited by GradedOnACurve
Aliens

Having got into All with the good Percolator and the great Breaking Things, I remember this record as being a massive disappointment. 3 good songs (Million Bucks, Long Distance and Breakin' Up). There was only one place to buy obscure CDs like this in the UK in the pre-internet days (Tower Records) and I remember a lot of the stuff I bought on Regent Street in the mid 90s (Cop Shoot Cop - Release, Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction Japanese version, Failure - Fantastic Planet to name three of the top of my head). This one was one of those uninspired major label debuts that a lot of bands (but by no means all (pun not intended)) made at that time.

5 hours ago, ExtraFox said:

Having got into All with the good Percolator and the great Breaking Things, I remember this record as being a massive disappointment. 3 good songs (Million Bucks, Long Distance and Breakin' Up). There was only one place to buy obscure CDs like this in the UK in the pre-internet days (Tower Records) and I remember a lot of the stuff I bought on Regent Street in the mid 90s (Cop Shoot Cop - Release, Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction Japanese version, Failure - Fantastic Planet to name three of the top of my head). This one was one of those uninspired major label debuts that a lot of bands (but by no means all (pun not intended)) made at that time.

While this definitely isn't anywhere near a perfect record I wouldn't call it uninspired. All of the downbeat / depressing songs that may go against their normal thing (Not Easy, This World, Broken, Black Sky) are still pretty rad. Of course there are just as many others on there that probably shouldn't have been recorded at all, but comparing it to Percolator is funny cause I've always felt that aside from Breathe the entire b-side of Percolator is maybe ALL's lowest moment. 

• 4 months later...

I hated this record when it came out.  The fact it was on a major label, had a fucking monster truck for no reason on the cover, had slick production, and was much darker than I wanted ALL to be made me consider Goodbye Harry's "Food Stamp BBQ" (which came out around the same time) as the "unofficial ALL" release.  As time went on, I've come to really enjoy this record.  I still hate the fucking cover.  The one time you want someone to change the cover on a reissue and they don't.  I'll buy this one of these days.