MASSIVE ATTACK REISSUES - Blue Lines, Protection, No Protection

And they press The Spoils in a sweet package and it comes out to 35 GBP shipped to the US for 2 songs. $40 on Bull Moose.

Goddammit Massive Attack, fuck.

EDIT: For anyone actually looking to buy The Spoils 180g on Lavender w/ Screenprinted blah blah blah - the best price I found was Boomkat (luv u boomkat<3). comes to 21.49 GBP, which is like $26. Still utter bullshit for 2 tracks, but I love these songs, so, this is the best price.

Edited by rooks

1 hour ago, rooks said:

EDIT: For anyone actually looking to buy The Spoils 180g on Lavender w/ Screenprinted blah blah blah - the best price I found was Boomkat (luv u boomkat<3). comes to 21.49 GBP, which is like $26. Still utter bullshit for 2 tracks, but I love these songs, so, this is the best price.

Out of stock :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, bootbox said:

I preordered both of these and got an email that Heligoland isn't available. Looks like 100th Window is still scheduled for Feb 16.

I'm starting to wonder if Heligoland is ever going to happen.

I ordered the Heliogland repress from Amazon in 2016. I'm not holding my breath anymore. 

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, bootbox said:

Discogs commenters reporting that Heligoland is starting to show up. One guy says the quality is top notch.

Anyone here get theirs yet?

Got mine on order from Amazon US to ship to UK as somehow doing that its £30 cheaper!! It costs over £50 in UK due to insane costs from label. Many indie stores not even stocking it.