PO Now: Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface Live (Out 11/25)

Webstore: http://store.twentyonepilots.com/blurryface-live-vinyl.html - $70+shipping

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Blurryface-Live-Picture-Disc-Vinyl/dp/B01MCZ922F/ - $69.98

BullMoose: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24373106/twenty-one-pilots-blurryface-live-3-lp-color-vinyl - $66.97

The twenty one pilots Blurryface Live Vinyl here is a 3LP, tri-gatefold picture disc vinyl featuring the live audio recorded at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA. The vinyl does not include a digital download of the files.

TRACKLIST:

Heavydirtysoul

Stressed Out

Guns For Hands

Migraine

Polarize

We Don’t Believe What’s On TV

The Judge

Lane Boy

(Medley Mashup)

Doubt

Message Man

Holding On To You

Ride

The Run And Go

Tear In My Heart

Car Radio

Goner

Trees

Two things, no digital download (why?) and holy hell 70 bucks (also, why?) This does look sweet and if the price point were a little nicer I'd be all over it, but that $70 price tag has me questioning how much I really need it.

Edited by RhoBearToe

This is seriously such shit. Yes the picture discs look really cool... but $80 shipped for it?! And you don't get a download code?! GTFO.

This is a complete exploitation of their fans. Most of their fans are younger and cannot afford this... shit I'm 28 and can't afford this!

6 minutes ago, nardes said:

This is seriously such shit. Yes the picture discs look really cool... but $80 shipped for it?! And you don't get a download code?! GTFO.

This is a complete exploitation of their fans. Most of their fans are younger and cannot afford this... shit I'm 28 and can't afford this!

I love how they explicitly state "the vinyl does not include a digital download of the files" lol.  

10 minutes ago, nardes said:

*Most of them are younger and will have mom and dad pay for this.*

3 minutes ago, dnl said:

Basically this. The retail price is basically what the flipper price would've been. 

Anyone know the pressing number?

It says "limited quantities available" in the email, and the max they allow you to add to your cart is 10,000 (they don't adjust your cart to what is left in stock,)... my assumption is that it will have a large pressing number and it'll hang out in their webstore for a little while.  

1 minute ago, dnl said:

Oh these will sell out for sure. Earlier this year, after receiving tons of messages from fans, I put my copy of their S/T cd up for auction. It sold for nearly $700.

That's insane. But yeah, I bet these will sell out pretty quickly. Their fans are on a whole different level of obsessive.

lol I commented on the bands Facebook post about the album, and of course I got lots of pissy people commenting, but these are my two favs:

"if you think a 3xLP picture disc is worth anything less than $70 you're insane"

and

"packaging shouldn't have anything to do with price"

hahahahahahaaa

EDIT: here's another lol

"Black LPs cost $20 on average. 3 of them is $60 because math. Make all of them a picture disc for a live album that won't exist on any other format, you can make sense of the additional $10 easily. Especially with $10 shipping? These packages are absolute steals."

Edited by nardes

4 hours ago, nardes said:

lol I commented on the bands Facebook post about the album, and of course I got lots of pissy people commenting, but these are my two favs:

"if you think a 3xLP picture disc is worth anything less than $70 you're insane"

and

"packaging shouldn't have anything to do with price"

hahahahahahaaa

EDIT: here's another lol

"Black LPs cost $20 on average. 3 of them is $60 because math. Make all of them a picture disc for a live album that won't exist on any other format, you can make sense of the additional $10 easily. Especially with $10 shipping? These packages are absolute steals."

I want to die