PO SOON: JAPANDROIDS- Near To the Wild Heart of Life

10 hours ago, Polyvinyl Record Co. said:

So stoked for this!

We have a Polyvinyl Mailorder exclusive pressing limited to 1,000 copies on Grey and Black Marble vinyl for the die-hards.

Ordered from Polyvinyl using the 17% off coupon that came with the new American Football album!

12 hours ago, tvham said:

Ordered from Polyvinyl using the 17% off coupon that came with the new American Football album!

Thank you so much for reminding me about this. It only makes it 13 cents more to order from them compared to the one I was about to order from KRM. And with my loyalty to Polyvinyl it's worth it. Plus I can just consider it the cost for the Airhead and sticker they're sure to throw in.

12 minutes ago, jeromium said:

I always felt these guys were overhyped - I should like them more, but for some reason never did. Nonetheless, I'll check this out when it's released in hopes that I like them more. 

Overhyped among who?  I ask because out of all my friends who actively enjoy new artists, I've only met one of them who knew of Japandroids before I pitched them.  9/10 people I'd encounter at shows have probably never heard of the band.  Just from my experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Australia and found by far the cheapest option was Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Near-Wild-Heart-Deluxe-VINYL/dp/B01N3YN1MN/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1481077925&sr=8-5&keywords=japandroids

Just trying to get in touch with amazon and see if it's the clear vinyl variant

Edit: Just got confirmation it is the clear vinyl variant

Edited by colbourne25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, same 7". Kinda shitty, since they almost worded it as an exclusive on KRM.

I've never been real impressed with KRM or Anti-/Epitaph and this just reinforces why.   Wonder if it's just an exclusive color?   Looks like I'm going to cancel my KRM and order the 7" and LP from Bullmoose.

11 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I've never been real impressed with KRM or Anti-/Epitaph and this just reinforces why.   Wonder if it's just an exclusive color?   Looks like I'm going to cancel my KRM and order the 7" and LP from Bullmoose.

Very tempted to do the same. I wish you could add both to your on Bullmoose, and it would deduct the $2 automatically though.

45 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Yeah, me too!  Not sure how the $2.00 will work with webstores or if it's just physical stores.

I just shot them an email to see if they know, but it might be too early for them to know since the 7" is not out until next week. Be awesome if they could work it out to order both and still get the $2 off. None of my local stores usually get anti- stuff in.

Edit: They said place the order and send them the order number, and they will take the $2 off. Now to try to cancel my order with KRM... It'll be quite a bit cheaper with Bullmoose.

Edited by Thomas³

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Edit: They said place the order and send them the order number, and they will take the $2 off. Now to try to cancel my order with KRM... It'll be quite a bit cheaper with Bullmoose.

Oh nice, thanks for doing the legwork there!  I was able to cancel my KRM order w/o any issue fortunately.  I think it's saving me ~$10 going through Bullmoose.

4 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Oh nice, thanks for doing the legwork there!  I was able to cancel my KRM order w/o any issue fortunately.  I think it's saving me ~$10 going through Bullmoose.

No problem. I did the same, and was surprised to get a refund within minutes. Every other time I've dealt with KRM customer service, it takes forever. $10 is pretty good, and I used some points to get the 7" for $1.