Moneen - The Red Tree (Boxset)

1 minute ago, DafTyler said:

Only 300 available and they are selling them the night of the show. will be lucky to see any hit the online store id guess. 

Ill be going to this show, pretty pumped!

crap! i can send funds to anyone going to the show if someone would be willing to pick me up a copy. 

2 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Came in here excited as could be, read all posts, got more bummed than I've been in awhile. This record is WAY too fucking good to not be in every record store on earth. 

Amen bassically.... if you look at the FB announcement there's people in all kinds of countries that want a copy of this, including Singapore. Just press this as a 2xLP and sell like 2,000+ copies across the world. They could probably do it. 

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

Amen bassically.... if you look at the FB announcement there's people in all kinds of countries that want a copy of this, including Singapore. Just press this as a 2xLP and sell like 2,000+ copies across the world. They could probably do it. 

They could easily do it, and at worst they'd have maybe a couple hundred lying around for DA's webstore. I don't see why that's such a big deal, but it seems most labels wanna just sell out a pressing and repress it down the line than keep some around. 

27 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

(◔_◔) The RSD version was already far too expensive. Now this is going to be expensive from the start and probably equally unobtainable. If I get one, no complaints. 

wasn't it $25?

- 2x180g 12" Colour 180g vinyl

- Matte varnishing gatefold

- 7" in printed glue pocket

that doesnt seem far too expensive? are we crazy?

9 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

there's absolutely no way this would sell 2000 copies around the world. 

this is an anniversary edition, not ruling out a standard pressing at some point 

oh! also, the fullblast will have a new colour variant of the short controlled bursts / contagious movement theory vinyl available at this show too! limited to 250, like the moneen record it will be sold here first and any leftovers will be available online after. if you don't know the fullblast you should.