Moneen - The Red Tree (Boxset)

54 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

we're trying to get everything sorted and our store guy had a family emergency.. these will likely be a bit later in the week!

Sorry to hear about the family issues. I'm glad these are all pushed back a bit though.

So, any info on whether or not there will be other variants available for Theory and Red Tree standard, or only leftovers from the show?

5 hours ago, soulamazin said:

Been waiting way too long for a Theory vinyl release. That box set is pretty snazzy as well.

I literally took vacation time off work this week to stay home and refresh the dine alone store page..

#dedication

I really admire the juxtaposition of vacation and its relaxing implications, coupled with the very high probability that you'll be pulling your hair out while trying to get the atrocious Dine Alone webstore to accept your order.

#irony

9 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I've never had issues ordering through Dine Alone.

If I'm confusing them with another store, that's my fault.  The copies of Alexisonfire's Crisis on Black Friday were impossible to check out with for the majority of the morning, and there were plenty of those to go around until the late afternoon.  Can't imagine what kind of scramble there'd be for something way more limited.

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

You must not have been around when the AOF box first came out haha. That was a fucking nightmare.

The AOF boxset was sold through their Webstore, not Dine Alone.  My experience with Dine Alone has generally been very positive even when traffic is heavy.  There is definitely faaaaar worse.

2 minutes ago, drrowe said:

The AOF boxset was sold through their Webstore, not Dine Alone.  My experience with Dine Alone has generally been very positive even when traffic is heavy.  There is definitely faaaaar worse.

Fair, truthfully didn't remember what webstore it was on.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

If I'm confusing them with another store, that's my fault.  The copies of Alexisonfire's Crisis on Black Friday were impossible to check out with for the majority of the morning, and there were plenty of those to go around until the late afternoon.  Can't imagine what kind of scramble there'd be for something way more limited.

You're confused. No worries

9 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

You're confused. No worries

I must be mixing your store up with the AOF webstore.  I didn't participate in the mad scramble for those boxsets back in the day, but I've heard stories.  Revisiting it now, I'm fairly confident that I've never ordered from your storefront.  Hope it's smooth sailing for everyone gunning late Thursday / early Friday: you can't deny the thrill of the checkout process.

i think these were the prices...

Moneen

The Red Tree - 2x180g Black - $25

The Red Tree - Box Set - $65

The Red Tree - Box Set + Shirt Bundle - $80

The Theory of Harmonial Value - Deluxe - $35

The Flatliners

Nerves - $7

Nerves + Shirt Bundle - $22

The Fullblast

Contagious Movement Theory | Short Controlled Bursts - $30