I have autographed DAVE BIXBY ODE TO QUETZALCOATL vinyl

I have a small batch of brand new Dave Bixby - Ode To Quetzalcoatl vinyl for sale. They are 2016 reissues of the classic 1969 album. Excellent sound quality.

All in this batch are authentically signed by the man himself, Dave Bixby. Features Drug Song, 666, Morning Sun, & other classic songs.

25 USD for each LP + shipping.

Email me at [email protected] if interested. My name is Derrick. I'm Dave's manager. 

Also, contact me if you are in the business of putting on concert events as Dave is interested in playing more shows. He currently lives in Arizona. Thanks!

Edited by derrickhart

Bixby's Ode To Quetzalcoatl is actually a pretty cool and relatively famous bit of private press pych-folk. Before the days of reissues it was a rather sought after LP, regularly selling well into triple figures. Think LITA's Lewis reissues, but without quite as much mystery and intrigue. I've definitely heard of it and heard it, but I never thought I'd see someone posting about it here. Strange times indeed.