PO SOON : Wear Your Wounds - WYW

Just gave the two preview tracks a spin. Good lord this sounds amazing. Will grab whatever version is still around in the EU when I've got more money to throw around (I don't care if that means standard black). This has got AOTY written all over it.

Got one of the /150. Fuck it, I can have a month off eating.

Edited by Stress On The Sky

This is of course a question more specific to @jbannon of course...but as I sit here and listen to the two WYW tracks thus far ("Goodbye Old Friend" and "Wear Your Wounds"), I can't help but wonder and be curious as to how the WYW project evolved and changed from whatever it originated from. I'm mostly curious because of being a big fan of the work in Supermachiner and all that it entailed being such a disparate and unique expression from anything that is Converge.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 10:15 PM, jhulud said:

This is of course a question more specific to @jbannon of course...but as I sit here and listen to the two WYW tracks thus far ("Goodbye Old Friend" and "Wear Your Wounds"), I can't help but wonder and be curious as to how the WYW project evolved and changed from whatever it originated from. I'm mostly curious because of being a big fan of the work in Supermachiner and all that it entailed being such a disparate and unique expression from anything that is Converge.

Same animal really. When I put Supermachiner to bed, I kept writing and recording. This first proper album release is the next chapter of the world of non-Converge music for me. If you enjoyed/related to the Supermachiner release, you will likely this as well.  Thanks Juan.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:36 AM, hallowken78 said:

There's going to be a New Noise flexi of an unreleased track called 'Arthritic Heart'.  

http://newnoisemagazine.com/wear-wounds-new-noise-flexi-cover/

Very excited about this. 

This is one of my favorite WYW songs so far.
Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

So uh, this is fucking awesome.  Sorry I missed out on the /150, but I'll definitely be picking up a copy from Deathwish.  Well done @jbannon, I am hugely digging the vibes!

I'll be seeing you when you swing through Calgary with Converge, maybe I'll get you to sign it ;)  People are stoked about the show, it's going to be wicked.

• 3 weeks later...