PO NOW: Wu Tang - 36 Chambers 7" Box Set

axotyl

Not sure who would want to listen to an album this way, but figure there might be some interest here:

https://getondown.com/album.php?id=18113

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Deluxe 7 Inch Casebook)

Wu-Tang Clan

First 1,000 orders will begin shipping in early December!

Get On Down Presents : "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" complete album on 7 inch for the first time ever housed in a deluxe casebook created in full collaboration with The RZA.

• The group’s classic (November) 1993 debut album is presented as a set of six 7-Inch vinyl records (with a bonus seventh 7-Inch, see below)
• The entire set is housed in a premium leatherette outer slipcase
• Outer slipcase holds the unique hardcover “Casebook,” with six 7-inches as book pages, in addition to liner notes book (see below)
• Packaging also houses two custom Wu-Tang Logo 45 adapters
• BONUS 7-INCH: “Protect Ya Neck (Bloody Version) / Tearz [aka After The Laughter Comes Tears” (Same A- and B-Side as original first self-released single, with recreation of original Sony picture black-on-white sleeve graphics)
• Casebook features a 56-page in-depth liner notes book (aka The Shaolinthology), with new RZA input / interviews, extensive research by journalist Chris Faraone, album lyrics, rarely-seen photos and other rare images from the Enter The Wu-Tang era

• Available only at www.GetOnDown.com

$84.98

1478036636-h.jpg

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

0 people on the planet will listen to this more than once.

I just don't like the price, there is no great sounding version of this on vinyl, it's too long for that bassy of an album on single lp. So until I see a double lp version, this might be the way to go. i'll wait for reviews and to buy it on discount

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, NorthwayNative said:

Fuck this gimmicky shit, give me a nice single LP repress of this album and I'm all in. 

You sure about that? This may be one of the most in print albums on earth. There are literally 15 copies at my local store for like $15. A double LP repress is what we need because the record is too long for one disc. 

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, axotyl said:

Looks like they're sold out already (which sucks because I could have used the 20% off code too).  But Fatbeats has it up for preorder as well: 

http://www.fatbeats.com/products/wu-tang-clan-enter-the-wu-tang-36-chambers-6x7-deluxe-casebook